Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Londyn Pe: The Fashion Trendsetter




Londyn Pe a.k.a. Lauren Powell is a walking time machine. It seems like everyday she is representing a fashion decade from the past. "When people see how I dress, they say I dress 80s, but my favorite decade is actually the 20s. I wish I could get my hands on some more clothing from the 20s." This New York born and Maryland raised trendsetters style is inspired by fashion from everywhere and she switches it up whenever she thinks of something new. To her fashion is art and her body is the canvas. She believes anyone with a creative mind can put together pieces the way she does. When walking the halls of her school, The Art Institute of Charlotte (where she is majoring in Fashion Marketing and Management), she gets in the mind state of her style icon Gwen Stefani. "She the best and doesn't care what anybody has to say about what she wears. That's the mentality you have to have nowadays." Which is really true. Gwen Stefani isn't the only style icon that Londyn Pe admires. When asked who inspired your latest haircut, she replied, "Hahaha. Rihanna. I'm not gonna even lie. I love her stylist, which makes me love her even more, lol." But when it is all said and done, and life comes to an end, Lauren only wants to be remembered as one thing..."FLY!"

1 comment:

VaiyaChannelle said...

Lauren aka London Pe is one of the ultimate trendsetters from the Ai. I love her stlye because it is all her own